Welcome to Alexon Way.
Alexon House was originally opened in Treforest in 1939 as a clothing factory. It moved to Hawthorn as part of an expansion in 1952. At its height the company employed 1,000 people.
In February 2009, the factory closed, but remained as a clearance shop until the land was bought by Charles Church to be redeveloped as a small housing estate in 2014.
The first residents moved onto the site in June 2014 and the ever expanding number of houses and residents are building a community which we all hope will make Alexon Way a fantastic place to live.
To sign up to the Alexon Way Residents Association communication emails, please fill in the form here Sign Up Form